We are hiring! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kitchen & Production Assistant
Beginning at 10 hrs/week Pay - $12/hr
Working knowledge of food preparation and food handler’s license. Knowledge of use and cleaning of food service equipment. Able to follow detailed oral and written instructions. Able to multi-task. Able to work in and maintain a cooperative working environment. Able to stand, bend and walk without restriction for extended periods of time. Able to lift and carry 30 lbs. Customer service, attention to detail, thoroughness, general math skills, organization.
Primary Job Functions:
Assists the cook with kitchen setup, food preparation and clean up. Washes dishes, maintains a clean working environment including wiping counters, sweeping and mopping kitchen. Packs product according to weight and organizes product in storage for easy retrieval. Performs other duties as assigned.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — responsible and a hard worker
- Detail-oriented — can follow exact instructions and replicate
- Self-motivated — able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Trustworthy — loyal and committed
Personable — able to provide customer service
Flexible and varying (There is flexibility to choose the days/hours you work)
One location, Alamo Kitchens (11825 West Ave)
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Friendly and courteous at all times
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, understands, and follows oral and written instruction
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills