We are hiring! Please email your resume to email@example.com if interested.
Production & Operation Assistant
Beginning at 8 hrs/week
Pay - $12/hr
Working knowledge of food preparation and food handler’s license. Knowledge of use and cleaning of food service equipment. Able to follow detailed oral and written instructions. Able to multi-task. Able to work in and maintain a cooperative working environment. Able to stand, bend and walk without restriction for extended periods of time. Able to lift and carry 30 lbs. Customer service, sales, attention to detail, thoroughness, general math skills, organization.
Primary Job Functions:
Order Fulfillment - packages orders and shipments, delivers to the post office and in town, performs other duties as assigned.
Kitchen Assistant - assists the cook with kitchen setup, food preparation and clean up. Washes dishes, maintains a clean working environment including wiping counters, sweeping and mopping kitchen. Packs product according to weight and organizes product in storage for easy retrieval. Performs other duties as assigned.
Manages materials - makes folding boxes, labels bags, keeps inventory, orders boxes, picks up materials. Performs other duties as assigned.
*As needed* Event Representative - Setup and take down for pop-up events, provides great customer service, offers samples, takes orders and payments.
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependable — responsible and a hard worker
- Personable — able to provide customer service and offer samples
- Detail-oriented — can follow exact instructions and replicate
- Self-motivated — able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Trustworthy — loyal and committed
- Flexible and varying
- There will be a 30 day trial period
- One location
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Friendly and courteous at all times
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, understands, and follows oral and written instruction
- Reliable transportation